Vehicle Checks – Cars, Vans & Motorbikes
My Car Check is the UK’s number one vehicle checker. We don’t just do car checks, we also provide van checks and bike checks too. If you’re looking to buy a used car, used van or used motorbike, it’s extremely important that you check the vehicle’s history first.
Buying a used van or motorbike carries the same amount of risk and complexity as buying a used car. Just like a car; a van or bike can be registered as stolen, have outstanding finance or have been written off.
Small businesses - Are you buying a used van?
- Can you afford to lose an asset and the money spent because it has been recovered by the police or a finance company?
- Can you afford the inconvenience and loss of earnings when you have to find a replacement?
- Can you risk receiving a fine, penalty points or disqualification because your vehicle is uninsured or not holding a valid MOT certificate due to it being in a dangerous condition or written-off?
Easy riders - Are you buying a used bike?
- Are you willing to risk your life by riding a motorbike that has previously been written-off?
- Can you afford to lose the money saved to buy your new weekend ride because it has been taken away by the police or a finance company?
- Imagine how you’d feel if an unscrupulous seller ripped you off by providing false vehicle details, making you believe it was a superior model?
What we include in our vehicle checks:
- Write off / accident damage
- Colour changes
- Date first registered
- Make and model
- Year manufactured
- Outstanding finance
- Engine number and size*
- Stolen (Police interest)
- Plate transfers
- Imported or exported
- Number of keepers
- Common faults*
- VIN (chassis number) confirmation
- Fuel type