download a sample check
Why not take a look at our sample vehicle check and see the information and data included in our comprehensive car history checks.
our checks provide information on over 200 vehicle data points
- The Driver & Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA)
- The Police National Computer (PNC)
- The Association of British Insurers (ABI)
- Motor Insurance Bureau (MIB)
- The Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders (SMMT)
- Motor Insurance Anti-fraud & Theft Register (MIAFTR)
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Major Accident Reporting System (MARS)
- Vehicle Remarketing Association (VRA)
Additionally searches from major finance houses, including the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA), Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA), logbook loan lenders and FleetNet.
The valuation data service included in our checks provides over 20 million used vehicle valuations each month validated by a team of industry experts, who maintain strong relationships with major motor manufacturers and dealer groups. This ensures premium, independently verified information on both current and forecast vehicle valuations.