The legislation surrounding the motor industry is constantly changing, with new rules, regulations, and safety standards being upgraded every year. With so much to think about, it can be tough to ensure you are up-to-date with the very latest information that could affect your time on the road.
In this section, you’ll be able to discover everything you need to know about legislation, from your legal obligations as a driver to changes to vehicle requirements.
Expert articles on Legislation
- Mobile Phones & Driving: A Guide to the New Rules
- Insurance Fraud: Why Honesty Remains the Best Policy
- Your Guide to Driving Overseas
- The Most Common Driving Offences & What They Mean for Your License
- A guide to Smart Motorways
- Car Tax: What You Need to Know
- ULEZ: How Does it Affect You?
- Car finance
- Car warranty types
- Paperwork and checks
- Dangers of mot removal
- Understanding finance deals