first time buyers
If you are buying your first used car (or even your very first car at all!), you will probably have a number of questions about how to get the right car for the best deal.
Whether it's advice on how to look out for faulty vehicles, to the best techniques to haggle for a better offer, we cover a range of topics aimed at helping you make informed decisions every step of the way.
Expert articles for first-time buyers
- The Best Family SUVs for 2021
- Lockdown’s Effects on the Used Car Market
- The Ultimate Motorhome Buying Checklist
- The Biggest Disappointments in Car History
- The Cheapest Places to Buy a Used Car
- Choosing the right used electric car
- Automatic vs Manual: What is the Best Choice for You?
- Used car buying check list
- Best time to buy a used car
- Common pitfalls when buying a used car
- Protect yourself from used car scams
- Buying vs leasing best choice
- Car buying scams
- Identifying the right car
- Negotiating a deal
- Vehicle inspection
- January 2020 market guide