We think of hard bargaining when it comes to purchasing a car but there are equally important aspects to consider when selling. Many things can affect both the saleability of a vehicle and its price from ensuring all the paperwork is present and correct, to the condition of the vehicle itself.
Read our individual articles covering everything from the preparation of a vehicle to scams and deciding on the most suitable route to selling you car.
Expert articles on Selling a car
- [Avoiding Car Buying Scams] (/articles/selling/avoiding-car-buyer-scams "Expert Guide - How to spot car buying scams")
- [Negotiating A Sale] (/articles/selling/negotiating-a-sale "Expert Guide - Negotiating a Sale")
- [Paperwork] (/articles/selling/car-paperwork "Expert Guide - Paperwork")
- [Prepare Your Car For Sale] (/articles/selling/prepare-your-car-for-sale "Expert Guide - Prepare Your Car For Sale")
- [Where To Sell Your Vehicle] (/articles/selling/where-to-sell-your-vehicle "Expert Guide - Where To Sell Your Vehicle")