This website is owned and operated by CDL Vehicle Information Services Limited ("CDL VIS"). Information supplied via this website is obtained from third parties and passed to CDL VIS. Use of this website by a user, hereafter referred to as "You", (and "Your" shall be construed accordingly) is subject to the terms and conditions set out below ('Website Terms'). Every time You use this website You must re-read and accept these Website Terms and by performing a data check using this website, You agree to be legally bound by them. If You do not agree to be bound by these Website Terms, You should not carry out a vehicle check on this website.
Members of the motor trade or motor dealers involved with the buying and selling of motor vehicles are not allowed to use this website without a dealer contract being in place between CDL VIS and the dealer. By using this website, You warrant and represent to CDL VIS that You are not a motor trader or motor dealer.
In using this website you agree not to gather, extract, reproduce and/or display any vehicle data on or from this website by the use of spiders or other 'screen scraping' software or system used to extract data automatically unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- CDL VIS has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information supplied to You via this website is accurate and complete. However, CDL VIS supplies the information provided on this website "as is" and on the basis that CDL VIS makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents or the results of any data check carried out using this website. All such representations and warranties are expressly excluded to the maximum extent permissible at law. Additionally, CDL VIS makes no representation and gives no warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this website, or that this website will be available without interruption or that it is error, virus or bug free. The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of CDL VIS (howsoever arising) for any such inaccuracies or errors is hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing on this website shall constitute an offer by CDL VIS to provide its services to any person accessing this website.
- CDL VIS nor any of its directors, employees, agents or other representatives will be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website except as expressly otherwise agreed by them in writing. This limitation of liability applies to all claims and damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, irrespective of whether such claims and damages arise in delict, tort, contract or otherwise.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Website Terms is intended to limit Your statutory rights as a consumer in the United Kingdom or to exclude or limit any liability of CDL VIS to You for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of CDL VIS or that of its employees, or agents for whom CDL VIS is responsible.
- All mileages supplied are from third parties and therefore cannot be guaranteed by CDL VIS, please take into account vehicle's age, condition, number of former keepers etc. when assessing mileage data. Mileages may not be available for all vehicles.
- CDL VIS's data sources are based in mainland Great Britain (excluding, for the avoidance of doubt, Northern Ireland), therefore this website will not report events that have taken place outside of mainland Great Britain unless the information has been supplied by the relevant organisation in mainland Great Britain. You cannot make a claim under the guarantee for any loss in respect of a vehicle currently registered outside of mainland Great Britain or resulting from any event that occurred prior to first registration in mainland Great Britain.
Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, brand names, product names, titles and copyrights used in this website, together with the underlying software code (together, the "IP Rights") are owned by or licensed to CDL VIS. All IP Rights used in this website are trademarks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective proprietors. No permission is given by such proprietors in respect of the use of any of them by You and such use may constitute an infringement of the proprietor's rights. In consideration of CDL VIS allowing You to use this website you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, redistribute, publish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any material appearing on this website except where specific facilities are provided for this purpose. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.
Mainland Great Britain only
This website is available for use by residents of mainland Great Britain only (excluding, for the avoidance of doubt, the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland). If You are not a resident of mainland Great Britain, You should not use this website. In listing Your place of residence and delivery address in our order form, You are representing to us that You are a resident of mainland Great Britain. This is a representation on which we rely prior to accepting Your offer to purchase our advertised services and we will not be bound to deliver any of our services to You anywhere outside mainland Great Britain.
Prices stated on this website include VAT unless otherwise noted. If a mileage check is not specifically included in the service you choose and mileages are available you will be offered an optional mileage check. If you do not wish to perform this check you must deselect the option before proceeding.
Your use of this website, and the operation of this website and these Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts in connection with any dispute between You and CDL VIS.
Free vehicle Factsheet
In exchange for submitting a valid email address and subscribing to the My Car Check email database, a vehicle
factsheet containing basic vehicle information, limited to (where available) basic vehicle description, MOT
status, MOT expiry date, MOT mileages, MOT history, road tax status, road tax expiry date and valuation will be
A Factsheet is not a vehicle check and should not be used to determine the provenance of a vehicle. It is advised that a comprehensive vehicle check is carried out before agreeing to purchase any vehicle.
You can carry out a comprehensive vehicle check using one of the paid-for checks here.
A Factsheet does not include and is not covered by our Vehicle Check Guarantee.
For more information about our Vehicle Check Guarantee, please read the following Terms & Conditions.
If you decide you do not wish to receive email messages from My Car Check in the future, you are able to unsubscribe at any time here.
Document Reference: 20160810/Generic/TC/1510/2.0