- February 2014 Car Wise Buyers Guide
- MyCarCheck.com reports 'dramatic rise' in used car checks flagging up finance issues during 2013
- MyCarCheck.com lists ‘Top 5 Used Car Scams’
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- Short History of Vehicle Data or HPI Checks
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
This website is operated by CDL Vehicle Information Services Limited.
Our postal address is:
CDL Vehicle Information Services Limited
Kings Reach Road
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0844 482 1950
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognises the consumer's domain name, but not the email address (where possible).
We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information, website registrations or payment information, such as credit card details and billing addresses.
Your credit or debit card information is transferred to and processed by PayPoint.net (formerly SECpay). PayPoint is a major credit and debit card payment processor and is certified to the most advanced level by Visa and MasterCard.
The information we collect may be disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website.
In our commitment to the highest levels of customer service, we may contact you using any personal information you have submitted to our website to assist you with your transaction if you encounter difficulties completing a transaction online, such as a failed payment page. We will only do this if you have opted to receive communication from us.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us by email or telephone.
Upon request, we can provide website visitors with access to any information that we maintain about them, including:
- Financial information (e.g. credit card account information)
- Unique identifier information (e.g. customer number or password)
- Transaction information (e.g. dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases)
- Contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number).
Consumers can access and change any of the personal information we hold by contacting us by email or telephone.
If you feel that this website is not following its stated information policy please contact us as soon as possible.