- February 2014 Car Wise Buyers Guide
- MyCarCheck.com reports 'dramatic rise' in used car checks flagging up finance issues during 2013
- MyCarCheck.com lists ‘Top 5 Used Car Scams’
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- Short History of Vehicle Data or HPI Checks
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
Cheshire Datasystems Ltd is a financially strong independent group of companies carrying out over 1 million vehicle data ID checks per week.
In 2006, CDL moved into new £6m state-of-the-art headquarters, Strata House. With a team of over 400 employees with extensive IT, insurance industry and vehicle data checking expertise, the company is well resourced with experienced professionals. With the right technology, the right premises and the right people in place, CDL is poised to continue delivering innovative and effective 21st century IT solutions for the insurance and vehicle data checking industry.
Today, the CDL community has an annual gross written premium in excess of £1 billion. This includes six out of the UK's top ten insurance intermediaries, and we are currently expanding our services to support their international operations.
Visit CDL's website at www.cdl.co.uk.
mycarcheck.com is a trading name of CDL Vehicle Information Services Limited, registered in Scotland with company number SC264444 & VAT number 727 1188 33.