- May 2013 Used Car Market Editorial
- May 2013 Used LCV Market Editorial
- MyCarCheck.com responds to Department for Transport’s VIC consultation results (published 22 April): Extend it, don’t scrap it!
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- Short History of Vehicle Data or HPI Checks
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
Motor Industry News
mycarcheck.com has received over 2m visitors to its website in 2009. Along with mytextcheck.com they have performed over 1 million vehicle data checks this year.
mycarcheck.com was launched online in 2005 and is wholly owned by CDL Vehicle Information Services Ltd (CDLVIS).
CDL was formed in 1977 and supplies many companies with their DVLA look-up facility.
Their clients include: Moneysupermarket.com, Nationwide Autocentres, Go-Compare, Swift Cover, Budget group (Compare the Market), Swinton's Insurance, Quinn Direct, Cover Box & Hastings Insurance.
CDL are based in Stockport and employ 320 people. They also have a dedicated call centre in Glasgow and a licence with the DVLA to carry out vehicle data checking. They also supply vehicle valuation to the Motor Trade and Consumer.