- June 2013 Used LCV Market Editorial
- June 2013 Used Car Market Editorial
- MyCarCheck.com responds to Department for Transport’s VIC consultation results (published 22 April): Extend it, don’t scrap it!
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- MyCarCheck.com’s valuation experts name their ‘best used cars for students’
- Short History of Vehicle Data or HPI Checks
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
Motor Industry News
The DVLA supply vehicle data to CDL VIS - who own and run mycarcheck.com. This can be verified on the DVLA website.
Please do not purchase data from any companies not supplied directly by the DVLA as it likely to be seriously flawed.
It is important and highly recommended that you do not purchase any data without first making certain there is a landline telephone number on the front of any website (briefly call the number to make sure), remember you will need Customer Services readily available to answer any queries you may have, particularly if you have concerns over vehicle history and documentation.
mycarcheck.com have a dedicated UK-based call centre with vehicle experts who help hundreds of callers every day (closed on Sunday).
You can always check over the telephone if you prefer talking to someone who will guide you through your purchase.