- June 2013 Used LCV Market Editorial
- June 2013 Used Car Market Editorial
- MyCarCheck.com responds to Department for Transport’s VIC consultation results (published 22 April): Extend it, don’t scrap it!
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- MyCarCheck.com’s valuation experts name their ‘best used cars for students’
- Short History of Vehicle Data or HPI Checks
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
Motor Industry News
A staff member of the local Stockport newspaper had his car stolen from the company car park. This was a surprise as it was an enclosed area, however all was not lost (his car was of course), but the Police were on the case.
They rang to tell him that his car had been found in Liverpool and he could pick it up from the Police pound where it was safely locked away. It was with a song in his heart that he journeyed to Liverpool only to find out that his car had been stolen again from the Police pound!
Anti-car crime vehicle measures are more sophisticated than ever according to the anti-car crime website, mycarcheck.com.
"We still cannot prevent vehicles from being stolen, but we can minimise the chance of anyone buying a stolen car by checking the registration number on our site" said Roger Powell from mycarcheck.com.
"If the car you are about to buy is one of the 4m on the road with a bad history we can find that too. mycarcheck.com are the only website that reveals if a vehicle has been a 'Total Loss' and been stolen and recovered and not actually written off".
Very, very important.