- May 2013 Used Car Market Editorial
- May 2013 Used LCV Market Editorial
- MyCarCheck.com responds to Department for Transport’s VIC consultation results (published 22 April): Extend it, don’t scrap it!
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- Short History of Vehicle Data or HPI Checks
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
Motor Industry News
Vauxhall's new Corsa has proved massively popular since its launch, topping EU-wide car sales in January according to CarKeys.
Figures from JATO Dynamics show almost 39,400 new Corsa cars were sold last month, considerably ahead of the second placed Fiat Punto with 36,600 sales.
The ever-popular Renault Clio continues its strong form, clocking in as Europe's third most popular car with 36,300 sold last month.
Interestingly, all the top vehicles are very affordable, allowing drivers access to a great motoring experience through a simple and cheap car loan.
The new Corsa was launched at the end of last summer to popular and critical acclaim, particularly for borrowing some styling tips from the recently reworked Astra. As well as being affordable to buy and run, the Corsa's low insurance group makes it a popular choice for younger drivers looking to keep their premium as long as possible.
Also, having thoroughly reworked the vehicle it is now much more spacious than its predecessor, making it a practical choice as a small family run-around.