- June 2013 Used LCV Market Editorial
- June 2013 Used Car Market Editorial
- MyCarCheck.com responds to Department for Transport’s VIC consultation results (published 22 April): Extend it, don’t scrap it!
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- MyCarCheck.com’s valuation experts name their ‘best used cars for students’
- Short History of Vehicle Data or HPI Checks
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
Motor Industry News
A motorist who had waited nearly a year to take delivery of his high-powered car wrote it off less than an hour after getting behind the wheel for the first time.
Roger Robinson was on his way to work in his £19,000 silver Ford Focus ST on the M3 in Hampshire this month when he was in collision with a BMW and a lorry. The car skidded off the carriageway and ended up in an embankment, a complete write-off.
Mr Robinson, from Basingstoke, was uninjured. The IT analyst told the Basingstoke Gazette: "I'm gutted. The car had less than 90 miles on the clock."
The father of two will now have to wait several months to get a new model, which has a waiting list.
So beware, a vehicle as new as this when repaired after an accident will give the impression of being a bargain instead of a potential nightmare.