- May 2013 Used Car Market Editorial
- May 2013 Used LCV Market Editorial
- MyCarCheck.com responds to Department for Transport’s VIC consultation results (published 22 April): Extend it, don’t scrap it!
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- Short History of Vehicle Data or HPI Checks
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
Guide To Car Data Checks
Consequences of buying a stolen car...
There are many pitfalls when buying a used car and thousands of people every year are left devastated when they become victims of vehicle fraud.
Imagine getting a knock on the door one day to reveal a Police Officer advising you that they have reason to believe you are driving a stolen vehicle! The vehicle is taken away, you lose your property and the money you paid, and you also have to convince the Police that you did not steal the vehicle in the first place!
It is an experience which will stay with you for the rest of your life and you would think twice about buying a vehicle again without first checking its history and identity with a data checking company such as can be performed with www.mycarcheck.com.
Or, for peace of mind, you can call our helpline number with any questions regarding an issue in relation to a vehicle.
It is not possible to give out or confirm the recorded owner's name and address as this is not possible to achieve due to the Data Protection Act - no one in the UK will be able to do this. You have to physically see the documentation for yourself and rely on the hard evidence of ownership, such as a receipt from the seller to show that they are the genuine owner of the vehicle for sale.