- May 2013 Used Car Market Editorial
- May 2013 Used LCV Market Editorial
- MyCarCheck.com responds to Department for Transport’s VIC consultation results (published 22 April): Extend it, don’t scrap it!
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- MyCarCheck.com’s valuation experts name their ‘best used cars for students’
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
This website is owned and operated by CDL Vehicle Information Services Limited ("CDLVIS"). Information supplied via this website is obtained from third parties and passed to CDLVIS. Use of this website by a user, hereafter referred to as "You", (and "Your" shall be construed accordingly) is subject to the terms and conditions set out below ('Website Terms'). Every time You use this website You must re-read and accept these Website Terms and by performing a data check using this website, You agree to be legally bound by them. If You do not agree to be bound by these Website Terms, You should not carry out a vehicle check on this website.
Members of the motor trade or motor dealers involved with the buying and selling of motor vehicles are not allowed to use this website without a dealer contract being in place between CDLVIS and the dealer. By using this website, You warrant and represent to CDLVIS that You are not a motor trader or motor dealer.
In using this website you agree not to gather, extract, reproduce and/or display any vehicle data on or from this website by the use of spiders or other 'screen scraping' software or system used to extract data automatically unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- CDLVIS has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information supplied to You via this website is accurate and complete. However, CDLVIS supplies the information provided on this website "as is" and on the basis that CDLVIS makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents or the results of any data check carried out using this website. All such representations and warranties are expressly excluded to the maximum extent permissible at law. Additionally, CDLVIS makes no representation and gives no warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this website, or that this website will be available without interruption or that it is error, virus or bug free. The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of CDLVIS (howsoever arising) for any such inaccuracies or errors is hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing on this website shall constitute an offer by CDLVIS to provide its services to any person accessing this website.
- CDLVIS nor any of its directors, employees, agents or other representatives will be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website except as expressly otherwise agreed by them in writing. This limitation of liability applies to all claims and damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, irrespective of whether such claims and damages arise in delict, tort, contract or otherwise.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Website Terms is intended to limit Your statutory rights as a consumer in the United Kingdom or to exclude or limit any liability of CDLVIS to You for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of CDLVIS or that of its employees, or agents for whom CDLVIS is responsible.
- All mileages supplied are from third parties and therefore cannot be guaranteed by CDLVIS, please take into account vehicle's age, condition, number of former keepers etc. when assessing mileage data. Mileages may not be available for all vehicles.
Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, brand names, product names, titles and copyrights used in this website, together with the underlying software code (together, the "IP Rights") are owned by or licensed to CDLVIS. All IP Rights used in this website are trademarks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective proprietors. No permission is given by such proprietors in respect of the use of any of them by You and such use may constitute an infringement of the proprietor's rights. In consideration of CDLVIS allowing You to use this website you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, redistribute, publish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any material appearing on this website except where specific facilities are provided for this purpose. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.
Mainland Great Britain only
This website is available for use by residents of mainland Great Britain only (excluding, for the avoidance of doubt, the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland). If You are not a resident of mainland Great Britain, You should not use this website. In listing Your place of residence and delivery address in our order form, You are representing to us that You are a resident of mainland Great Britain. This is a representation on which we rely prior to accepting Your offer to purchase our advertised services and we will not be bound to deliver any of our services to You anywhere outside mainland Great Britain.
Prices stated on this site include VAT unless otherwise noted. If a mileage check is not specifically included in the service you choose and mileages are available you will be offered an optional mileage check. If you do not wish to perform this check you must deselect the option before proceeding.
Your use of this website, and the operation of this website and these Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts in connection with any dispute between You and CDLVIS.
Document Reference: 20090412/Generic/TC/1510/1.3