- May 2013 Used Car Market Editorial
- May 2013 Used LCV Market Editorial
- MyCarCheck.com responds to Department for Transport’s VIC consultation results (published 22 April): Extend it, don’t scrap it!
- MyCarCheck.com enables UK used car buyers to check a car’s history for less than the price of a pint… just £2.95
- MyCarCheck.com/Trade launched!
- MyCarCheck.com’s valuation experts name their ‘best used cars for students’
Up to 50 fields of data from the SMMT.
Unlimited use on Web and iPhone.
My Car Check is a website owned and run by CDL Group Holdings of Stockport, Cheshire. CDL have delivered a number of industry firsts and became the market leader in systems for the high volume retail insurance sector. The company has grown consistently and profitably year on year since it was established in 1977. CDL holds a licence to receive data from the DVLA, Police and the Insurance Industry - its core business.
CDL Group Holdings Ltd is a financially strong independent group of companies carrying out over 1 million vehicle data ID checks per week.
In 2006, CDL moved into new £6m state-of-the-art headquarters, Strata House. With a team of over 400 employees with extensive IT, insurance industry and vehicle data checking expertise, the company is well resourced with experienced professionals. With the right technology, the right premises and the right people in place, CDL is poised to continue delivering innovative and effective 21st century IT solutions for the insurance and vehicle data checking industry.
Today, the CDL community has an annual gross written premium in excess of £1 billion. This includes six out of the UK's top ten insurance intermediaries, and we are currently expanding our services to support their international operations.
Visit CDL's website at www.cdl.co.uk.
mycarcheck.com is a trading name of CDL Vehicle Information Services Limited, a subsidiary of CDL Group Holdings, registered in Scotland with company number SC264444 & VAT number 727 1188 33.